Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Introduction






Let me introduce myself. My name is Nya! I am a new blogger! I am so excited about blogging. I will blog about animals, baking, but mostly homeschooling. I love homeschooling, I like to learn stuff and take breaks now and then to go on vacations(In Sept I am going on a Disney cruise!) I love math and reading. I am doing Uncle Sam and You,Christian Light Language Arts,Bible,and Mathematics,read all kinds of books,and science. My favorite books are Follow your leader, Bridge to Terabithia, Annie of Green gables, War horse, Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims, Elisabeth Elliot, Johnny Tremain, The Witch of Blackbird Pond, and so much more! Please come back often and check mine and Snowy's blogs.

Thanks for coming and seeing my blog!

NYA (The older one)

4 comments:

  1. An awesome first post! I love it that you are trying new things, and can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Micromom I am going to make one about Matt Maher. I bet you would like it! It will be posted soon.

      Delete
    2. @Micromom I am going to make one about Matt Maher. I bet you would like it! It will be posted soon.

      Delete